Join our team of caregivers and associates
Desert Regional is proud of our staff who share a common passion for healing and making a difference in the community. Are you ready to join a comprehensive healthcare network that is committed to providing quality medical services in the Coachella Valley? Learn about employment opportunities for support staff, nurses and physicians.
Enjoy competitive benefits
Desert Regional Medical Center offers a competitive benefits package, including:
- Medical/vision/dental/life insurance after the 31st day of employment
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Relocation assistance
- Online educational program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Student loan repayment program
- Paid time-off program
- Flexible scheduling and job-sharing
- Employee stock purchase plan
Our focus is on leadership, growth and philanthropy. That philosophy can enhance your own approach to healthcare and your medical-career goals. In addition to career counseling, Desert Regional offers these programs to help our employees grow toward those goals:
Learn about Career Advancement Programs
On-site specialty training is provided in the areas of:
- Neonatal intensive care, including NICU basic, intermediate and advanced; neonatal resuscitation; fetal monitoring; and perinatal internships
- Perioperative care
- Cardiac telemetry
- Emergency medicine
- Trauma medicine
- Critical care
Online options are available for continuing education and for specialty and degree-completion programs.
Helping train the next generation of nurses in our Versant RN Residency Program
This 18-week program for new-graduate registered nurses goes beyond basic orientation. It provides emotional support, fosters judgment skills and helps develop confidence in a new career. To qualify, you must:
- Be a licensed new graduate
- Have a GPA of 3.5 in nursing, math and science courses
- Provide college transcripts and two written professional references
- Write a letter of intent that explains what influenced your nursing career, why you are interested in the RN Residency Program and where you see yourself in five years.
For more information, call our recruitment coordinator at (760) 323-6388.
We are an equal-opportunity employer
At Desert Regional, we are committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment.