Desert Regional Medical Center supports the research and clinical needs of its physicians, nurses, therapists and all staff through maintaining a comprehensive medical library, located on the lower level of the Sinatra education center.
The library currently offers:
- Access to current medical journals in print and online*
- A range of print and online* books and reference materials including UpToDate and The New England Journal of Medicine Online
- Several computers available to all staff for research/education
- A professional librarian available to assist with literature searches and provide articles and other materials
- Guidance on search techniques and available tools
The library is open Monday-Friday, 8:00 Am to 4:30 PM.
To request any service or arrange an appointment with the librarian, Korey Brunetti, call 760-323-6151
or email Korey.Brunetti@tenethealth.com
*Online services are available to currently active staff only