Support for patients and caregivers
- In addition to physical care, Desert Regional Medical Center provides access to groups that educate and provide emotional and spiritual support for you and your caregivers.
- These support groups are specific to your health concerns and meet both at the hospital and throughout the region.
These groups offer information and guest speakers in the areas of:
- Cardiac disease
- Neurological conditions, such as Parkinson’s disease
- Pulmonary conditions, such as COPD and emphysema
- Weight loss, including bariatric surgery and Optifast
To find a group near you, click on the Classes & Events button below and choose “Support Groups” or call (800) 491-4990.