Prepare for Your Imaging Services Visit
Things to do to help prepare for your imaging center visit
To help you speed through the process, here is a checklist you can use to make sure you're prepared for your visit.
For your visit
On the day of your appointment, please bring your
- Photo identification
- Insurance card
- Prescription from your doctor's office with diagnosis
- Form of payment for copayment or co-insurance if applicable
We recommend the following:
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment
- Allow about one hour for your appointment
- Visit our hours and locations page for directions
If you have any questions or need additional information, please call us at (800) 491-4990.