Reach your highest level of ability after an accident or injury
The rehab specialists and physical therapists at Desert Regional Medical Center in Palm Springs will help get you back on your feet and back to life.
- Personalized rehabilitative care for adults through inpatient and outpatient services
- A recovery center in Palm Springs, offering stroke recovery, brain and spinal cord injury rehab, as well as general restoration
- A team of experts specializing in a multitude of areas from physical and occupational therapy to speech and neurological therapy
Inpatient and Outpatient
If you’re recovering from surgery, brain or spinal cord injury, heart attack, stroke or other medical conditions, Desert Regional offers professional rehabilitative care for adults. With convenient outpatient and inpatient rehab services, you can get the treatment you need, how you need it.
Skilled physicians and nurses, as well as occupational, physical and speech therapists will personalize a collaborative care approach to provide you treatment in the following areas:
- Neurology and stroke
- Cardiovascular management
- Respiratory management for COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) and other breathing disorders
- Orthopedic and sports Injuries
- Bowl and bladder function
- Balance, mobility and exercise
- Activities of daily living
- Pain control