Women of all stages of life benefit from the high-quality, individualized care available at Desert Regional Medical Center. We offer:
- A full spectrum of women’s healthcare from pre-natal care to the birth, annual exams, bone and breast health, and gynecologic surgery
- The Coachella Valley’s only intensive care unit for newborns and only hospital-based clinic for high-risk pregnancies
- A Baby-Friendly Hospitaldesignated by World Health Organization’s Baby Friendly Hospital Initiative.
- Our cancer care was recognized with a Women’s Choice Award in 2015
- A network of experienced doctors, surgeons and nurses
Women are often the caretakers for the loved ones in their lives. Your health is important, too. From a routine gynecologic exam to delivering your first baby, we are there every step of the way. In addition, we diagnose and treat breast cancer, osteoporosis, fibroids, incontinence, menopause and more. Let us take care of you. We are committed to helping the women in the Coachella Valley lead their healthiest lives possible.
Call (800) 491-4990 for a full list of women’s healthcare services and to find a doctor for your medical needs.