The right care for women in all stages of life
Desert Regional Medical Center provides comprehensive gynecologic care for women in all stages of life. We offer:
- Complete care for women of all ages, including general women’s medical care and disorders of the female reproductive system
- Minimally invasive surgery options for a range of procedures, including hysterectomy, uterine fibroid removal
In order to take care of others you must first take care of yourself. Desert Regional Medical Center offers women in all stages of life access to a team of dedicated gynecologists, obstetricians, nurses and other women’s health experts. We specialize in general women's medical care through child bearing years and beyond. We diagnose and treat a variety of disorders of the female reproductive system.
You can expect expert gynecologic care provided in a compassionate and sensitive environment at Desert Regional. If needed, our gynecologic specialists will work with you to develop a specialized treatment plan, including medical, surgical and non-surgical options, for your condition or disease.
Minimally invasive surgery is one of our specialties
We always look to nonsurgical options first but there may be times when you require surgery. We offer minimally invasive surgical procedures for a faster recovery. These techniques are used for a variety of procedures, including:
- The da Vinci ® Robotic System is sometimes utilized for a hysterectomy, for both benign conditions and the early stages of gynecologic cancer
- Myomectomy to remove uterine fibroids
- Endometriosis surgery and endometrial/cervical cancer surgery
- Sacrocolpopexy to correct vaginal/uterine prolapse
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization
Call (800) 491-4990 to learn more about our services. You may also use our Find A Physician tool to contact a doctor.